Thursday, March 6, 2008

Season Finale of Project Runway - Welcome and Unsurprising ...

Running into some friends downtown I was invited to come over to watch the fourth season finale of Project Runway. Being in my ever typical sociable mood, I knew I could kill two birds with one stone, which is my fancy way of saying I could accomplish two things at once, primarily watching the season finale of Project Runway, and also spend time with people after having a day that wasn't particularly sociable.


Once we arrived at my friend Anne's house to sit and watch, we immediately begin to put our bets on who would win. Funny I was the only one who thought the ever lovable, scrappy and cocky Christian Siriano would win. Of course I didn't judge the contestants by the overall collection but rather by the quantity of the pieces in each collection that I liked.


Based on this scoring philsophy, my tally came in that Christian had the greatest number of pieces that I liked. Jillian, second, Rami, the show's resident master draper, third. Thus I wagered our "fierce" panel of all star judges, which now included style-icon extraordinaire Victoria Beckham, would position the contestants in the above pecking order.

No comments: