Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Good Philosophy To Live Life By

I make it a point to watch something funny in the morning, and something funny in the evening.

Why do I do this?

I watch something funny in the morning to put myself in a good mood for the rest of the day.


I watch something at night before I go to bed because I want to be a in good mood when I go to bed at night.

It makes no sense to me why people would want to watch something depressing, like the TV news which is filled with stories about violence, crime, drugs, or war, etc, etc. right before they go to bed. Those are the very last thoughts you bring with you right before you go to sleep.

Don't you think you'll get a better nights rest with good thoughts and feelings on your mind right before you close your eyes?

With the advent of YouTube it's now easier than ever to find something funny to watch before resting for the evening.

No comments: