Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Some of the best music out there (That you've never heard of)

Spacemen 3. Albums worth checking out "Recurring" and "Music to Take Drugs to Make Music To" and "For All The F***ed Up Children Of The World."

The Verve. Albums worth checking out. Start with a "A Storm In Heaven" and then move on to "A Northern Soul." Nick McCabe's guitar work is the product of a rare and breath-takingly gifted genius.

Other Honorable Mentions:

Oumou Sangare "Ko Sira"

The Black Angels "Directions To See A Ghost."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However I am experiencing difficulties with your RSS.
I don't know why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody having similar RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

my page; buy a car with Bad credit
My web page :: buying a car with bad credit,buy a car with bad credit,how to buy a car with bad credit,buying a car,buy a car,how to buy a car